One of the most popular boulders on the land. The Turtle has super steep slopes and smooth surfaces, resembling a turtle shell. Climbers have had a hard time being able to mount this beast of a boulder.
- Turtle Fur — V9: Stand start. Crimp and power-tech up through a sloping top-out.
- Turtle Man — V1: Classic. Start from obvious scoop. Mantle up and finish slightly right. Find the blowhole!
- Pebble Beach — V1: Slabby pebble smears straight up to finish as for TM.
- Ride the Rail — V0: Stand start and traverse the iron rail left to mantle it and top out.
- Ride the Rail Sit — V1: Sit start, hands on the rail. Surmount mantle and traverse left as for RtR.